Tips for Writing Feedback
When writing feedback for questions, consider the following suggestions:
1. Restate the answer option in the feedback. Avoid using pronouns in feedback.
2. Avoid reusing feedback.
3. Make feedback specific to each answer choice.
4. Ensure that feedback does not directly give away the answer. The exception is with text or numeric input.
5. Keep feedback short and concise.
Also keep these suggestions in mind:
1. Feedback needs to be specific to each answer choice.
2. Feedback should include short explanations for correct choices and incorrect choices.
3. Feedback needs to explain why an answer is correct or incorrect.