Adaptive Activity: Build a Personal Practice
To build a Personal Practice activity, proceed as follows.
1. On the left-side menu, select Assessments, and go to Activities.
2. Click Add Assessment button and choose Personal Practice. Insert the activity title and click on Save to start editing your new activity.
Note: On the page editor, you can create the activity as follows:
- Add a new section and select Assessment & Assignments. Click on Add to Page.
- Click on Create new Activity or choose Select existing activity.
- For new activities, Select Personal Practice. Name the assessment and Click Add.
- For existing activities, select a pre-existing Personal Practice activity you want to add to the page and click Select.
4. Edit the activity.
- Hover +Add Content or Question and select +Add Adaptive Section. This allows you to build the adaptive section to which you will then add questions.
5. Set conditions: Set the necessary learning estimate conditions for the section.
- Set the Learning Estimate Level for the item.
- Click + Add a learning objective.
- Select the Learning Objective from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
6. Hover + Add content to this Adaptive Section and select the type of content to add to the adaptive activity for the specific Learning Objective and the specific level of Learning Estimate.