Review a Staged Batch
Once your batch is staged, the maintenance page will change. At the top it will say Step 2: Review and schedule your maintenance batch.
1. Select a Blueprint to view the updates.
2. The table will update to show only the updated pages in that blueprint.
3. In the table, select the eye icon in the Staging column to view the changed page on the staging server.
4. Review the content carefully to confirm that the desired updates appear.
5. As you review your batch, slide Reviewed Status to Yes for each updated item.
Note: If there is an issue with the update, you may select Edit Batch to correct the page and re-stage the batch. Clicking the pencil icon in the Maintenance column will return you to the original maintenance screen. You may also choose Abort in either Step 1 or Step 2 to abandon the batch entirely.