Accessing Your Course
Account creation is only required if you are not accessing your Acrobatiq course through your school's LMS. Are you using Acrobatiq with Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle or another LMS?
- If yes, reference your syllabus or speak with your instructor on how to access your course.
- If no, follow the instructions below.
Before you get started you will need:
- A valid email address.
- The Course Key provided by your instructor that enrolls you in your correct course. If you don't know your Course Key, reference your syllabus or check with your instructor.
- An access code or a payment form (credit card or PayPal). If you don’t have an access code, you can use a credit card or PayPal to purchase access.
Creating a Student Account
1. To create a new Acrobatiq account, go to https://learn.acrobatiq.com
2. Click Create a new account
3. Complete the information on this page and click Create account.
NOTE: If you already have a VitalSource account please see Already have a VitalSource account? below.
4. Review the Terms and Privacy, check the agreement box, and click Accept to proceed
5. On the Your Courses page, click Add a Course
6. Enter the course key provided by your instructor and click Submit.
If payment is required, you have the following Payment Options:
- Enter the access code that came with your textbook or was purchased separately from the bookstore. After redeeming your access code you will be redirected to your course home page.
- Or buy access using a credit card or PayPal account. After completing the payment process you will be redirected to your course home page.
- Trial access may be available for your course. The course will become unavailable and you will be prompted for payment or access code redemption when the trial date expires, but you have full access to the course and its content up to that date.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email.
Already have a VitalSource account?
If you already have a VitalSource account, click Sign in to your VitalSource account and follow the prompts to login with your existing VitalSource account.
and login with your existing VitalSource account and password.
If you can not remember your VitalSource password, click Reset your VitalSource Password.
Complete the reCAPTCHA and click Submit.
You will be sent an email to reset your VitalSource password.
Open the email called VitalSource Password Reset (please check your spam filter) and click the Reset Password link.
Enter a new password and click Submit.
You will receive immediate confirmation that your VitalSource password was reset. Click Sign in.
Sign into VitalSource Courseware with your new password.
Now return to Step 5: On the Your Courses page, click Add a Course above to enroll in your course.
Note: You will also receive a password reset confirmation email.