Accept a Student's Partial or Expired Assessment Attempt
Follow these directions to accept a student's partially completed attempt on a scored assessment. You can take this step only after the time limit for the activity has expired. Once the student's attempt is accepted, you can either change or delete the score.
- Enter View Student Work mode using the Profile Menu or from My Courses.
- Select the View Student Work link for the student whose attempt you wish to accept.
- Within the Table of Contents, choose the assessment for the attempt you need to accept.
- Choose Accept this attempt for scoring.
- Choose Accept work.
- After you accept the student's attempt, you have the ability to review, change, or delete the attempt.
- The student will see a banner in their course that their un-submitted work for the assessment was accepted.