Adding Formative Activities
Add a New Formative Activity
1. Create a new section on a Body Content page by clicking + Add Section.
2. Click Formative Activity.
3. Click Add to Page.
4. Click Create a new Formative Activity.
5. Click + Add Content or Question, and then click + Add Question.
6. Select desired Question Type.
7. Click Add to Activity.
Note: Formative activities are added only to content pages.
Note: Customizing Names of Formative Activities
You have the ability to rename formative activities at the project level. For example, you could rename "Learn By Doing" as "Explore It," and you could rename "Did I Get This?" as "Check Your Knowledge." Regardless of how the formative activities are named, the relationships between activities and assessment items remain the same.