Tagging Assessment Questions
Best practice: Create all skills and learning objectives prior to drafting assessments. Then, questions can be tagged during the authoring phase.
To tag assessment questions that are already written:
- On the left-hand menu, navigate to the Assessments > Activities tab.
- Use the chips to filter the Activities.
- Click more options (...) and Click Edit for the activity.
- Locate the question and click Tag Learning Objectives
- To select an existing Learning Objective, click on the box. A drop-down menu of all existing Learning Objectives will appear.
- Select the correct Learning Objective.
- Click Add. The Learning Objective will be listed with the question.