The Oxford Insight Study Guide is an effective way for student to reinforce learning from the textbook. Students are presented with study questions that test their understanding of core textbook context and vocabulary while encouraging close reading of textbook passages.
As they progress through the Study Guide, they earn stars toward a target score. Each Study Guide chapter has its own target score, and achieving the target score for a given chapter earns them a score of 100%.
- Students work their way through the Study Guide’s series of questions from beginning to end.
- A chapter Study Guide consists of four parts, and each part has multiple exercises.
- The content of the Study Guide is structured to address the chapter's Learning Objectives.
- For most exercises, students must attempt each question until you enter the correct answer, even if there are no more stars to be earned.
- Once students finish a question and move to the next one, they are not able to return to the previous question.
- Progress is saved by clicking the Save and continue button at the end of every exercise. Students can leave and come back as many times as needed.