Creating and Managing Learning Objectives
The Learning Objectives page allows you to:
- View and serach a list of all learning objectives (LOs) in a project.
- Add, delete, or edit single learning objectives.
- Bulk add learning objectives via CSV files.
- Identify pages and adaptive activities using a particular learning objective.
- Export a CSV file that lists all available Learning Objectives and their usage locations.
You can access the Learning Objectives page through the left-side navigation menu, by clicking on Learning Objectives.
Add a single Learning Objective
1. Click on Add Learning Objective(s) and select Add manually
2. Add Learning Objective and click Save.
Bulk Add Learning Objectives via CSV files
1. Click on Add Learning Objective(s) and select Add via CSV
2. Click on Download CSV template to download a template.
3. Fill and upload the CSV file with the Learning Objectives you wish to import.
4. Once the file is uploaded and processed, a confirmation message is displayed.
Export Learning Objectives
Click on Export to download a CSV file containing all the Learning Objectives in your project, as well as information on what pages or assesments they are used in.
Edit a Learning Objective
- On the Learning Objectives page, go to the objective you want to modify and click on the three dots to open the overflow menu
- Click on Edit and edit the objective.
- Click on Save.
Delete Learning Objectives
- On the Learning Objectives page, go to the objective you want to delete and click on the three dots to open the overflow menu
- Click on Delete
You can also delete all Learning Objectives for that particular project by clicking on the Delete All button.
This action will remove all learning objectives from all locations in the project and cannot be undone.
Where is a Learning Objective used?
From the Overflow menu, you can click on Found in... to view a list of pages and adaptive activities using a particular learning objective.