Student view of the Gradebook is called My scores and is accessed via the Profile Menu in the upper right.
Depending on the content in your course, students can see their scores on any or all of the following:
- Practice Completed- student progress on formative on-page practice activities*
- Summative Assessments- typically called Tests or Quizzes
- Personal Practice- adaptive activities
- Before You Continue- self-assessment diagnostic
- Hand-in Assignments- student submission assignments
By rolling over the score, students can see submission data. Students can also download their scores to an .xlsx file.
*The percent reflects formative practice activities for which all questions are fully answered in the module. A practice activity is considered complete when a student has answered all available questions in the activity and checked their answers. An incomplete question means the entire activity is incomplete.